24 March 2020

24 March 2020


 24 March 12020 is some sort of Memorial Day in Argentina. I don’t have any birthdays, saints, or historical events listed for the day, but I can report that it’s 5 Farvardin 1399, 9 Mina 5120, 28 Adar 5780, 15 Paremhat 1736, 29 Rajab 1441, and JD 2458932. I can also report that Saturn has entered Aquarius and that the new moon is in Aries (in conjunction with the sun of course—that’s how it works). While this is all very interesting and I’m sure it’s leading up to something (thank you, Mrs. Drudge) I can’t seem to shake my fever and possible hallucinations (I keep seeing this medium-sized black dog out of the corner of my eye, but he always turns into something else when I look straight at him). I wish I felt better; I want to be in good shape for fighting off this novel coronavirus if and when it gets to me. The streets are quiet when I go outside; it’s like the post-zombie apocalypse, except that there are no zombies. No red dust blowing in the wind either. And the carnivorous plants have yet to put in an appearance.

No comments:

Copyright © 2005-2023

StatCounter