14 March 2020

14 March 2020


 14 March 12020 is Constitution Day in Andorra. It’s also Pi Day, not to mention Einstein’s birthday. On various other calendars it’s JD 2458922, 18 Adar 5780, 5 Paremhat 1736, and 19 Rajab 1441. And it’s apparently the day when the United States of America officially ran out of toilet paper. At least when I went to the store to get new toilet paper (we’re out) the shelves were completely empty, and so were the shelves in every other store I stopped at. What the fuck? I found a couple of boxes of recycled facial tissue, and I guess that’s going to have to hold us until we learn to make our own, but it’s inconvenient as hell. And the library sent me a notice that it is closed indefinitely. Still, don’t panic, as the good book says.
God, what a way to spend the last days of my life.

No comments:

Copyright © 2005-2023

StatCounter