18 August 2020

A Nothing Rant

I’m tired and I have nothing lined up for the day. In the news I see that the Republicans have scraped the bottom of the barrel for lowlifes and scumbags to speak at their convention, ranging from the white privilege poster child to a wealthy racist antisemitic couple who like to threaten random strangers with firearms. Supposedly these people are some kind of object-lessons representing the evils that a Biden administration won’t tolerate, but I don’t see it. I’d vote for Biden if I thought it would bring us anywhere closer to giving that brat the spanking he deserves, or putting that vile couple in prison where they belong, but it aint gonna happen. Garbage is garbage, democrap or rethuglican. A pox on both your houses, and good night.

No comments:

Copyright © 2005-2023

StatCounter