08 September 2020

In the Meantime...

Nothing is working right at the moment. My shiny new computer exploded and I am reduced to trying to write on my old workhorse where certain keys don’t work well and others don’t work at all. It’s really annoying. I was able to recover my work (I think), but getting anything further done may have to wait on coming up with some new arrangement. It looks as though I will at least get my money back and be able to buy some sort of replacement, but the way things are going I’m not betting on it. I guess we’ll just have to see what happens.

We’re having some kind of strange storm here in Portland, with smoke and haze swirling strangely and ominously about. I hope things clear up soon, in terms of my personal landscape as well as this murky weather. It’s hard to write, hard to move about, and hard to cope. Problems and difficulties loom in every direction I look. Possibly things will clear up soon, but I am losing confidence.

No comments:

Copyright © 2005-2023

StatCounter