01 March 2015

Derailed

S
till alive, I guess. Maybe I’ll have something or other to say fairly soon, but I don’t right now. I still have a place to live, apparently, but unless something changes quickly I’ll be out on the street by the end of the month. Under the circumstances, focus is hard.
Nonetheless, I don’t see any reason to let things derail me more than usual. I’ve got about a dozen unfinished entries, and the way things are going they’re probably going to remain unfinished. Even so…
Okay, I don’t have any words of optimism right this moment. Horrors abroad, horrors at home, and nothing to look forward to right here and now. I’m going to try to keep the words coming if at all possible, but no promises.
Sorry about the day; maybe the words will flow again tomorrow.

No comments:

Copyright © 2005-2023

StatCounter